středa 1. května 2013

WELCOME


Hello,

I would like to welcome you here, and write few words about the purpose of this blog. 


We all know that we are living in society where children are exposing to see whatever they want. It might be because of the boom with internet or the movie industry which makes more and more violent movies for young audience. In this blog I will focus on violence in cartoons, and its effects on children. Through my blog I will show you specific examples of violent cartoons, and explain the problematic in more details; moreover, I will summarize research studies by Parents Television Council, and recommend few studies that will help you to gain deeper understanding of this problematic.  

I would like to kindly ask to leave a comment, if you are interested in this topic – it will help me to see how different opinions people have on such controversial topic.  




2 komentáře:

  1. I would like to say that topic which you chose is very significant, because children are our present and cosequently they are our future. Thank you for a deep and very intelligent survey, which you've done.
    I also have to mention, that I have double interest in the issue of violent cartoons, because I have a brother and he is 6 year-old. Our family is facing this problem almost every day and trying to prevent my brother's access to that kind of cartoons.
    To conclude, I really enjoyed reading your blog.

    Valeria.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Thank you Valeria!! Yes, we have the same problem at home with my 5 years old brother. But the fact that there are some parents that deal with this problem pleased me. Because as you said children are our future generation, and it is up to us to prevent them from possible danger/effects of violent cartoons.

    OdpovědětVymazat